During November & December anyone who shopped with a Participating L4L Business went into the ‘9 Days of Christmas Draw’.
For the last 9 weekdays leading into Xmas, 2AD/FM100.3 randomly called into a Participating L4L Business to conduct a draw and announce the lucky winner of a $150 L4L Prepaid Gift Card on air.
THEN on the Friday before Christmas (22nd December), all the entries were combined in a MASSIVE final draw for $500!!!!
Pictured below are the lucky 9 Daily Winners
- Paul Lisle who shopped at Rapid Clean New England
- Jane Curtis who shopped at Cedar Nursery & Design
- Hunter Clarke who shopped at SuperMoto New England
- Chris Sozou who shopped at Westend Sound
- Brittany Onions who shopped at Armidale Pet Shop & Aquarium
- Donna Bragg who shopped at helloworld
- Anne Robertson who shopped at The Big LightBulb
- Bronte Bourke who shopped at Inner Path Natural Therapies
- Robbie Passmore who shopped at Jackson Quality Meats
Jenny Barlow was the lucky winner of the $500 Voucher. Jenny Shopped at Rapid Clean New England, well done!
Thanks to the Businesses below who participated in the Promotion:
Armidale Ex-Services Club, Armidale Mower & Chainsaw Centre, Armidale Pet Shop & Aquarium, Bakers Delight, BBQ Galore, Carr’s NewsXpress, Cedar Nursery & Design, Cliff Wright Motors, Edwards Coaches, Grazag, Inner Path Natural Therapies, Intersport, helloworld Armidale, Jacksons Quality Meats, Legal Minds, Moxon’s Bakery, MyCar Sound & Communications, New England Hydraulics, New England Solar Power, nTech & Communications, Professionals Real Estate, Railway Hotel, Rapid Clean New England, Richardsons Hardware, Rob Brown’s Denture Clinic, Roberts Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, SuperMoto New England, The Beardy Street Servo, The Big Lightbulb, Westend Sound
In 2018, each month 5 lucky shoppers will win a $100 Locals 4 Locals Gift Card. The Gift Card card can be used by these shoppers to buy goods or services from Locals 4 Locals Member Businesses.
All shoppers need to do is fill out an entry form at any L4L Member.